Subject: NK protokollid
From: "Kristel Kivikas" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 16:02:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Millist Ak piirangut te soovitaksite kasutada nõukogu koosoleku
protokollides?

Tervitades

Kristel Kivikas

Teabehaldur | Information Manager

Sihtasutus CR14 | Foundation CR14

+372 5858 5116

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Rävala pst 14, Tallinn, Estonia

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE***

This email transmission and any documents accompanying this email
transmission contain information from CR14, which is confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please notify us immediately by replying
to the email address set forth above. Many thanks.